Statement of Faith
THE BIBLE & GOD
- I/We Believe the entire Bible, Old Testament and New Testament is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct, and doctrine.
- I/We Believe that there is one God who exists in three distinct persons: Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in power.
- I/We Believe that God is the Alpha and Omega and the Creator of All Things.
- I/We Believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
- I/We Believe Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins.
- I/We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross.
- I/We believe Jesus rose from the dead and is coming again.
- I/We believe in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
- I/We believe the Holy Spirit comes from God and lives in every believer in Jesus Christ.
- I/We believe every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit, and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- I/We believe the Holy Spirit is Christ in us, and is the wisdom and fullness of God, guiding, teaching, and helping believers exercise all the Biblical gifts.
- I/We believe all men and women are born into sin and that water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a testimony to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, being born again into a new life of righteousness being lead by the Holy Spirit.